FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Does this course satisfy the 18 Hour Prelicensure Course requirement for CAMs in Florida?
- Absolutely! ONLINE CAM COURSE IS 100% Certified by the State of Florida to satisfy the Prelicensure requirement for CAMs.
Can anyone take the course online?
- Yes! Since 2010 Florida Statute 455.2122 permits anyone to take the 18-Hour Prelicensure Course online or by correspodence.
I purchased the Premium Package 18 Hour Prelicensure Course but did not receive my free access to the Prelicensure Practice Questions Course?
- The voucher code for free access to the exam prep course was included in your welcome email from ONLINE CAM COURSE, email@example.com, when you signed up for the 18 Hour Prelicensure Course.
- If you did not receive the welcome email from ONLINE CAM COURSE check your spam folder or contact us to receive your voucher code.
When will I receive my Certificate of Completion?
- Your certificate of completion will be received via email within 24 hours of completing the course.
How come my course page doesn't say I've completed 100% of the course?
- Make sure you completed all of the lessons by clicking the "Mark Complete" button in each lesson page.
- Also, you must pass all of the quizzes and final exam with a score of 75% or higher.
My computer is freezing up while doing practice questions. What should I do?
If you are having trouble logging on to the course or you’re constantly getting knocked off and having to log back in, it is most likely due to a low resource issue on your PC or Tablet (meaning: low on processing speed, hard disk storage, or memory). To resolve the issue:
- Power down your device completely and then power back up. If this does not resolve the issue, proceed to step 2.
- If the issue still remains the cause could be due to your (ISP) Internet service provider. Powering off your router and/or modem, if applicable, for about 30 seconds and then powering back on should resolve the issue. Wait at least 5 minutes after you’ve turned everything back on to ensure you are back online.
- The issue could possibly be due to the browser you are using. Please try using Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Or Safari.
- If you’re still having issues please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with as much detail as possible and we will get back to you ASAP.